Data migration specialist
As a data migration specialist, you’ll be (jointly) designing, realizing and implementing data-migration solutions. Furthermore, you will be supporting the realization of information- and transition architectures, along with data-cleaning and product-rationalization strategies.
Your role within projects will be that of analyst, designer or assisting lead. Realization of the chosen solution as well as securing acceptance are also part of your responsibility. As soon as successful deployment of the chosen solution has been guaranteed, you may also play a role in the actual exploitation phase. Through this, you will have a large impact on the success of the migration as a whole.
What can you offer?
- Bachelor or Masters degree in an IT-related area
- 5-10 years of experience as in IT-consultant, preferably in the data migration area
- Technical knowledge of and experience with data migration-/ETL tooling.
- Hands-on SQL programming experience
- Extensive experience with Oracle a/o MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Working environment: We can offer you an inspiring, informal, challenging and fun working environment.
- Development: There is plenty of opportunity within our company to take part in trainings, work on personal development, attend inter-visions as well as training-on-the-job.
- Culture: Our culture is based on honesty and openness, and we love achieving successes in a positive environment. This is something we aim to achieve at all times.
We offer excellent employment terms, as well as a healthy work-life balance.
Do your recognize yourself in the above? If so, do not hesitate to contact Geert Jan Meijer (06-10723710) or Will Vogel (06-53178441), or alternatively, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even in case you might have any doubts as to whether you would be the perfect fit, we would also love to hear from you!