Check out our extensive job description here (in Dutch):
Trigonus is looking for Information- and Business analysts that can make a difference for our customers. Your role will consist of gathering requirements from a multitude of stakeholders. You will be analyzing these and transforming them into system requirements and/or user stories in order to eventually assess their feasability, in collaboration with IT- and process analysts. You are aware of current architecture methods and -approaches. Whereas architects will be defining the overall and long-term IT- and process architecture, you will be the professional that provides for working solutions within their enterprise-achitectural framework.
What can you offer?
- A degree in an IT-related field; for example: Business Administration, Information management, Innovation management, Business Information Technology, Business Information Systems;
- Strong analytical- and communication skills, as well as a structured work approach;
- Customer- and solution focus, pro-activeness and a service attitude;
- Ability to work as part of a team, eagerness to learn and to keep on learning;
- Experience in the field of information analysis, requirements gathering, process development a/o functional design.
- Knowledge of modern technologies and methods, like RUP, UML, Use Cases, Fit-GAP analysis, Agile, Scrum, Prince2, ITIL, Architecture frameworks.
What can we offer you?
- Working environment: We can offer you an inspiring, informal, challenging and fun working environment.
- Development: There is plenty of opportunity within our company to take part in trainings, work on personal development, attend inter-visions as well as training-on-the-job.
- Culture: Our culture is based on honesty and openness, and we love achieving successes in a positive environment. This is something we aim to achieve at all times.
We offer excellent employment terms, as well as a healthy work-life balance.
Do your recognize yourself in the above? If so, do not hesitate to contact Geert Jan Meijer (06-10723710) or Will Vogel (06-53178441), or alternatively, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.